At Candle Sparkles we assume the responsibility of being the best option for the user when it comes to providing them with a product that will not only give a new meaning to the space where it is, but also with mother nature. It is for this reason that we create these candles in beautiful andelegant containers that can become perfect decorations for the home. And not only that, our additional proposal is that you can recharge your candle for a very significant discount.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting when isn’t the first time.
- Keep candle free of any foreing materials that can catch fire or be flammable.
- Only burn the candle on a level fire resistant surface.
- Not let you candle on and unatended or alone when you are not around.
- During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the candle. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw and poor burn time.
- If you want your candle to burn evenly and last as long as possible, you have to light it for about 3 to 4 hours the first time you burn it. The wax has a muscle memory, and it’s going to burn in the same pattern every time. So if you light it for long enough the first time, that will ensure that your candle pools completely across all of the wax, setting it up to continue to do so with each subsequent burn. Otherwise, tunneling, where the wick burns straight down the center of a candle without creating a full melt pool, can occur. Once your candle starts tunneling, you’re losing all that peripheral wax surface area for future burns.
Warning to prevent fire and serius injury:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- NEVER burn candels on or near anything that can catch fire.
- When you turn off the candle, be careful when you touch the vessel because it will be really hot and it can burn you.